Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Outfit of the day !!!!

Today's post is featuring my own custom made maxi dress made by me ahm!ahm! It is super comfy and hijab friendly. As a new hijabi It was a whole lot of restyle operation going through my entire
wardrobe from jewellery pieces to the shoes I had to coordinate . So I do love the collared blouses tucked in maxi skirts but for some reasons.i don't think I can ever pull it off or may be I am just too scared to try the whole attire ? I really can't solve this confusion ^^ working in it. But one thing is sure it is way beyond my comfort zone. So I decided to play with my creativity within my comfort zone and I sew this simple hijab friendly maxi dress. A cardigan with the right color combination can never go wrong with maxi dress.you can up do the whole attire , regarding the occasion or completely go down casual . There is whole lot of interesting and exciting world out there for experimenting.
Have a look at the pics and see it for yourself.



For make up I went for really natural colors as my outfit's colours were really pop and bright , so I kept natural eye shadows but bright pink lips as it really went well with my line green jumper.

That is it for today I am slowed down hell lot in blogging but hopefully I will posting more often in future. Please show your love in  comments section below. And let me know your feedback. 
Take care.
Xoxo.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the hijab dear.May Allah make it easy for you.You look fabulous masha Allah.Love the lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much shehrzad for lovely words.

      Delete

i would love to have your valuable feedback join me on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Wardrobeofstylefashionistablogspotcom