Monday, 21 October 2013

Rimmel moisture Renew Lipstick Rouge A Levers review

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well in good spirits. Autumn has taken over this part of world in such a beautiful way , I can see all the rich shades of oranges, reds and deep tangy yellows around me . Today's post is related to my newly rediscovered passion for lipsticks.  I have been using them for a month now and to findout what I say about this amazing reasonably priced lipstick keep reading. I purchased it at Morrisons, during my grocery shopping trip.


I swatched one on Rimmed London  counter and picked three of them at once as I just so liked them. The introductory price was 4.99 pounds each. You. Can buy them in any drug store in Uk or online
http://uk.rimmellondon.com/

     AS YOU WANT VICTORIA360    HEATHER SHIMMER220                NUDE DELIGHT700



 AS YOU WANT VICTORIA 360
Above is the picture when I applied it first, it felt so creamy more towards on heavy side so, I dabbed my lips on tissue and below in picture you can see the color pay off is so good that you can't see the difference. I just loved the smooth texture of this lipstick, beware these lipsticks stain on fabric and you have to be carefully while you are around light colored fabric.



HEATHER SHIMMER 220 
This 220 is a very subtle colour and the texture is just perfect and less heavy comparing to As YOU WANT VICTORIA 360 .

              
NUDE DELIGHT 700 
I would suggest putting some foundation or a bit if concealer on lips before applying this lovely nude colour perfect for pairing up with dark intense smokey eye make up. The texture is same as Heather shimmer220 .                                                                   


My thoughts all in all about these lipsticks is that , I would definitely recommend them , as they are extremely reasonably priced and the color pay and wear time is  good too. As the name says it all it is moisturising to some extent .It lasts more than 4hours provided without eating. That is it from my side today, let me know what you think of these in the comments below. Don't forget to share what you have been liking in lip colours these days.
Take care 
Xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Wow amazing swatches :D and nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks, lovely swatches lovely lipsticks, n btw I am a Lipstick die-hard fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great site. Please check my webpage: slimming

    ReplyDelete

i would love to have your valuable feedback join me on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Wardrobeofstylefashionistablogspotcom